Wednesday, November 10, 2010

loving this sunshine

ahhh, its finally sunny today. For an "off the gridder" this means laundry, more laundry and vacuuming. I even used the toaster oven this morning! good times...
I used the generator yesterday more times then I care to admit...

My girls birthday is coming soon! and it has me excitedly designing something again! feels good to be back on the computer, back in design mode...

so I have 2 invitations that i just cant decide from. What do you think?
I

5 comments:

  1. I like the second one. The first looks more like a flyer for a band; second one is more directly fun-a party invitation!

    Yaay for the blog! Nice work Jamie! Very inspirational.

    See you at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Jamie! (This is Mandie by the way) You have always lived an interesting life. I like to hear about "living off the grid".

    I like the second invitation as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second one is awesome!! Love the post too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going against the grain I like the first.
    But how could you not Love both its Marley.
    Nice!
    STEPH

    ReplyDelete